All the Ugly and Wonderful Things

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things - Bryn Greenwood The most amazing and wonderful book EVER!
This book was so great I just don't know where to begin. Just read it! It's touching and beautiful and heartbreaking and horrible and sweet and wonderful and above all else it's absolutely real! Real life at it's rawest, real emotion and heartbreak and perseverance, real characters full of flaws that made them beautiful and so endearing because of, not in spite of their imperfections. Life is so imperfect and unconventional and this book is a perfect reflection of all the details that make life and love both ugly and wonderful. Praise be to the title (how appropriate) and praise be to the author with the most heartfelt congrats to the reader because this book was really that good and I feel lucky to have experienced it and better because of it. This is a book that I will remember. This is a book that affected me.
This book is a perfect example of why I read!!!
I cannot articulate a synopsis or review that will give this novel the justice it deserves, so I'm not going to try, but if you only read one book this month, this year, this lifetime, read "all the ugly and wonderful things." I finished this book in less than 24 hours but it will remain with me indefinitely.